In WhalesHeaven we are working to make the simplest and easiest way for our users to create an auction. After you create your account all you need to do is to follow the next steps:
1. After logging in navigate to the I am selling button on top of the page.
2. You will be directed to the Auction creation page where you will be able to list the currency and amount that you are selling:
2.1 As well as the currency that you’re looking for trading in exchange:
2.2 You will also be required to set your auction duration in the Offer available for section, this duration will determine the length in which your auction will be listed on our platform for buyers to participate in.
2.3 At the bottom of the page, you will be able to select whether you want an instant buy or bids starting at percentages or both.
Instant buy: This percentage will determine your instant buy-in price that the buyers could directly buy for without bidding. The final rate will be locked once the buyer clicks the buy-out button & this percentage will be added or deducted from the coinmarketcap.com rate at that moment you create your auction.
Bids starting: This percentage will determine your auction starting price that the buyers could bid on. This percentage increases every time a user bids on your auction. The final rate will be locked once the auction is finished & this percentage will be added or deducted from the coinmarketcap.com rate at that moment.
2.4 Finally, at the same page you could add an optional auction description with the personalize your offer button where you can explain to the buyers why you want to sell your auction for a higher/lower price. This is optional
3. Once you have selected all the required options and press the preview button a page asking for the address in where you would like to receive your transaction will appear. You need to input your desired receiving address and confirm with your WhalesHeaven password.
4. Once your payment is confirmed you will need to top up your auction. You can see more about how to top up your auction in our FAQ.
5. After you have topped-up your auction a message confirming that it has been sent to the blockchain will pop-up. We will start scanning the blockchain to verify that the correct amount has been sent.
6. Once the scan is finished you will be directed to a page confirming that you have topped-up your auction.
7. After you select to go to the auction page you will be directed to a new page where it shows the preview of your auction, here you will see how your buyers or bidders will see your offer.
8. In case you would like to modify anything in your auction you have the option to do it at this moment or before anyone bids on it. You can do so by pressing the Edit button at the bottom of the page or by entering the Auctions section.
8.1 If you press the edit button before publishing your auction you will be returned to the screen where you can modify the your auction details.
8.2 If you press on the auctions section you will be able to see this page , which you have to select in the section drafts to look for your auction if you haven't published, or under running if you have already published one.
9. If you are satisfied with your auction preview you can press the "Publish auction" button at the bottom of the screen
9.1 A small message will appear asking you to confirm that you want to publish.
10. After you Confirm that you want to publish your auction, a small message will appear showing that you are the owner of that auction and also will show a preview in how other users see your offer.
12. Here, your auctions will be displayed, you can see the Drafts of your auctions, the Running (Active) auctions as well as the Finished Auctions.